Predictions for 2016

rajveer
Administrator

Re: Predictions for 2016

mayur r
Hello sir,
Which industry will be booming in this year.so that we can invest in that and exist.

Re: Predictions for 2016

rajveer
Administrator
gold is looking good here on flight to quality

Re: Predictions for 2016

Mareddy Mohan Reddy
Sir, India is moving from service sector to manufacturing sector  and chaina is moving from manufacturing to service sector, is it good to both the markets?. As of now recession is coming.

Re: Predictions for 2016

rajveer
Administrator
India has moved to a service based model 66% of our GDP now is from services. China is now automating manufacturing, both have their positives and negatives. Recessionary risks are high in the short term.

Re: Predictions for 2016

Mike
Will the NYSE S&P open on the downside Monday March 21?
Thanks Mike

Re: Predictions for 2016

rajveer
Administrator
id watch for the break below 2040 to initiate a short trade that targets 2000